REDS S.A. owns the listed building “Villa Cambas”, the former residence of Andreas Cambas, the famous Greek wine producer.
The house was constructed in 1870 (Phase 1) and 1912 (Phase 2) and consists of three levels (raised basement, ground and first floor).
The neoclassical villa was declared a listed monument in 1986 because of its great architectural and aesthetic value and is considered one of the most important monuments in the region of Eastern Attica.
The company, based on the existing reconstruction permit, aims to dispose the property as is or fully renovated in accordance to the customers’ requirements.
- PLOT SIZE: 1325, 00 m2
- BUILDABLE AREA: 685,00 m2
- GREEN AREAS: 740,00 m2
- PARKING SPACES: 5